Whether it’s your first checking account or you’re making a switch, our checking accounts are a couple of the best. You can choose between our ATM Basic Checking (ABC Account) or our A+ Checking Account. No matter which account you choose, you can enjoy the benefits, which include NO monthly service fee, NO minimum balance required, unlimited check writing privileges and more.
ATM Basic Checking (ABC)With a $5 minimum balance in regular savings you enjoy:
- $10 initial deposit into checking
- ATM card with worldwide access
- Day and Night Teller Service-24-hour access to your account with a touchtone phone
- cu@home-online banking - 24/7 access with mobile alerts
- Mobile App with mobile deposit
- Direct Deposit-the safest, fastest way of depositing money. It also eliminates Payday hassles.
- A Free box of checks each year with Direct Deposit (offer valid January 1- June 30)
- Duplicate copies of your checks for easier record keeping
- Overdraft Protection-Checking Credit Line *(optional)
- You may be eligible for a discount on loan services when your payment is set up on Automatic transfer
*based on credit approval
A+ CheckingAn ABC account can be changed to an A+ Checking when the minimum of $25 is in your regular savings account. In addition to everything listed under the ABC account, with A+ Checking you are also eligible for:
- ATM Debit card with worldwide access
With Day and Night Teller, cu@home and Mobile Money you have access to your account 24/7
- Day and Night Teller-lets you check balances, verify deposits and checks, transfer funds and more from any touchtone phone.
- cu@home-online banking-enjoy ‘round the clock access to your financial information
- Bill Pay-enjoy peace of mind knowing that no matter where you are your bills will be paid automatically
- Mobile Alerts-never overdraft your account again with our timely text or email alerts
- Mobile Money-convenient, secure access to your account via a smart mobile phone
- ATM card-make deposits, withdrawals and check account balances
- ATM Debit card-Looks like a VISA but transactions are taken from your checking account.
- Overdraft protection-Protect your account from overdraft charges with overdraft protection through Checking Credit Line, your Savings account or a combination of both!